Assistant Child Care Teacher
Job No: 10367
Division/Organization: Little Parachutes Child Care
Job Type: Local Student Jobs
Remote Eligbility: Not Remote
Location: 901 Kimball Lane Suite 1300 VERONA, WI 53593 (not on bus line)
Salary/Wage Range or Lump Sum: $13.00 to $14.00
Job Categories: Child Development and Care, Summer Off-Campus Opportunities
Licensed child care center offering part-time and drop-in care to children ages 1-5 years. Check out our website to learn more about us! littleparachutesverona.com
Anticipated Start Date
Anticipated Hours Per Week
Weekdays, 2-3 mornings per week
Approximately 8:30am - 12:00pm. An afternoon shift may be discussed based on applicant's availability.
Schedule may be flexible. Start and end dates will be discussed during interview, flexible based on applicant's availability.
|Hourly $13.00 to $14.00 |
Number Of Positions
Position Summary/Job Duties:
We’re looking for helpful, energetic individuals who love working with small children!
Job Responsibilities include:
Helping the lead teacher prep, implement and clean up daily activities for an assigned group of children; Assisting with snack and lunch; Changing diapers and helping with potty training. Responsibilities may change as needed to care for the children.
Opportunity for end of summer bonus!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have completed high school or equivalent
- Must have completed, or in the process of completing, one credit or non-credit department-approved course in early childhood education, or have completed an assistant child care teacher training program approved by the Wisconsin department of public instruction
- Must be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to provide responsible care for all children
- Must have completed Abusive Head Trauma prevention training (Little Parachutes will reimburse for this online training)
- Must have current, or in process of updating, child/adult CPR and AED certification
- Must pass state issued background check before first day of employment (Little Parachutes will reimburse the background check fee at completion of summer program)
May apply one of two ways:
1. Email email@example.com with your contact information and resume. Subject line "Assistant Teacher - UW"
2. Apply through our website https://www.littleparachutesverona.com/employment-opportunities. Enter "Assistant Teacher - UW" in the interested position field.
| Org: Little Parachutes Child Care |
Contact: Jennifer Leicht
Advertised: CST Central Standard Time
Applications close: CST Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now